Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Salary - £22,000 - £25,000 (OTE £30,000 in your first year)
Linking Talent are excited to partner with a very successful and established Recruitment business based in Wakefield. The client specialises in recruiting sales professionals within Life Sciences, MedTech, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals sectors. Due to continued success, they are looking to hire several trainee Recruitment Consultants, you would support the established team of Directors and Recruitment Consultants.
The company have been established for nearly 15 years, within this time they have built an impressive portfolio of clients and candidates. You would work closely with market experts, receiving a structured and well mapped out training and mentoring program which will enable you to be successful. The client’s requirements are incredibly flexible in terms of experience, your attitude is all important – you will be driven, self-motivated, ambitious, hard-working, conscientious and service driven.
The role of Recruitment Consultant is incredibly varied, in the first instance your role will focus on sourcing the best candidates for your clients. Typically, a recruitment consultant would be involved in the following:
- Business development including sales calls, client meetings and networking
- Negotiating fees and pricing
- Managing the recruitment process, including short-listing CV’s, arranging interviews, offer management
- Candidate attraction: pro-actively sourcing candidates from job boards, LinkedIn, writing engaging job adverts and social media posts
- Providing clients and candidates with market insights including salary guidance.
This is by no means an exhaustive list; no day is the same in recruitment and that’s what makes it so interesting.
The rewards for hard-working and driven individuals are incredible. Some of the benefits my client offers include:
- Competitive base salary up to £25,000 dependent on experience, plus commission and performance related bonus.
- 25 days holiday plus stats
- Career progression, training and mentoring. Working in a collaborative team.
- Free parking (the client is based outside central Wakefield, close to the Motorway network).
If you would like to hear more then all you need to do is contact Sarah at Linking Talent. Any conversation you have will be in the strictest confidence and will give you the opportunity to explore the opportunity in more detail and identify if it really fits with your career aspirations.