Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Salary - £20,000 (OTE £35,000 in your first year)
Linking Talent have been asked to partner with an incredible recruitment business based in central Manchester. When you take a brief from a client and you want to apply yourself you know it’s a great organisation offering an amazing opportunity. The company focus on Scientific recruitment and are genuinely making a difference to the world we live in – working within the Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences sector, with clients across the UK and Europe. They operate a graduate program offering an amazing platform for individuals looking to start their career within recruitment.
- Business development including sales calls, client meetings and networking
- Negotiating fees and pricing
- Managing the recruitment process, including short-listing CV’s, arranging interviews, offer management
- Candidate attraction; pro-actively sourcing candidates from job boards, LinkedIn, writing engaging job adverts and social media posts
- Providing clients and candidates with market insights including salary guidance.
This is by no means an exhaustive list, no day is the same in recruitment and that’s what makes it so interesting.
As an established recruiter in this sector the emphasis is on delivering a first class recruitment service to their clients and candidates, they build their business through relationships. Whilst you will undertake business development activities a significant proportion of your time will be spent developing relationships within existing clients.
The rewards for hard-working and driven individuals are incredible. Some of the benefits my client offers include:
- Competitive base salary with a clearly defined salary framework and bi-annual reviews
- Uncapped commission scheme (very transparent and easy to work out what you will earn from every placement)
- Reward culture (with overseas holidays up for grabs, high flier meals at exclusive restaurants, awards night, summer party – I could go on!)
- Graduate training program
- Ongoing professional development including a Future Leaders program
- A fantastic team, who work well together and support each other.
If you like the sound of this so far then please get in touch with Sarah Hall at Linking Talent. There is more to say about this opportunity! For a confidential conversation contact Sarah on 07510 093208.