Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary - £20,000 - £24,000
Linking Talent are really excited to partner with a very successful and established Accountancy & Finance recruiter based in central Leeds. They have hit record numbers over the last 6 months with several recruiters achieving best ever quarters. They are now looking to expand and have a Transactional Accountancy desk waiting for someone to manage. This would suit an individual looking to start a career within recruitment, or perhaps you are currently working in recruitment but looking to specialise.
The business is very well established at the senior end of the market (including FD’s, FC’s and CFO’s) as a result the business development calls you make would be with individuals already engaged with the brand and therefore incredibly receptive. This role will oversee permanent and temporary recruitment within the Yorkshire market, you would focus on roles including Purchase Ledger, Credit Control, Assistant Accountants through to Part-Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA.
- Business development including sales calls, client meetings and networking
- Negotiating fees and pricing
- Managing the recruitment process, including short-listing CV’s, arranging interviews, offer management
- Candidate attraction; pro-actively sourcing candidates from job boards, LinkedIn, writing engaging job adverts and social media posts
- Providing clients and candidates with market insights including salary guidance.
This is by no means an exhaustive list, no day is the same in recruitment and that’s what makes it so interesting.
The rewards for hard-working and driven individuals are incredible. Some of the benefits my client offers include:
- Competitive base salary
- £0 threshold for your first 6 months, thereafter your threshold is one of the lowest in the industry with a very generous % commission
- Hybrid working model, their offices are amazing and close to the train station so you may want to work there everyday but you have the flexibility
- A professional working environment, you will be supported and guided; but nobody will beat you over the head with KPI’s
- An amazing database of candidates and clients giving you the opportunity to earn commission straight away
- All expenses paid Christmas party and a Summer conference
- A culture where performance is rewarded.
If you would like to hear more then all you need to do is contact Sarah at Linking Talent. Any conversation you have will be in the strictest confidence and will give you the opportunity to explore the opportunity in more detail and identify if it really fits with your career aspirations.