trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary - £20,000 to £22,000
Linking Talent are keen to speak to ambitious and driven individuals looking to start a career within the recruitment industry. We are partnering with a specialist construction business based in East Leeds (soon to be Leeds city centre) they are expanding and looking to add two Recruitment Consultants. One role will focus on recruiting within the architecture market, the other role focuses on recruiting professionals within property consultancy.
This is a global business; they established their UK sector over 10 years ago and have built a very strong reputation within the industry. You would have the support of two very experienced Senior Managers, providing ongoing training, coaching and mentoring.
- Business development including sales calls, client meetings and networking
- Negotiating fees and pricing
- Managing the recruitment process, including short-listing CV’s, arranging interviews, offer management
- Candidate attraction: pro-actively sourcing candidates from job boards, LinkedIn, writing engaging job adverts and social media posts
- Providing clients and candidates with market insights including salary guidance.
Recruitment is challenging, no day is the same. It’s a role where you need to be prepared for anything, resilience is the key to success in this role.
The ideal candidate will have sales experience within a business to business or business to consumer role. You must be a self-starter, you will need to demonstrate the ability to work pro-actively, managing multiple clients and candidates.
Recruitment is meritocratic, you will be rewarded for the hard work and commitment shown, the company offers a very competitive commission scheme with the ability to earn high OTE’s.
- Salary c£20,000 (flexible dependent on experience)
- Monthly Commission, paying between 15-25%
- Scope for progression
- Ongoing training and coaching
- An amazing team and a culture where everyone feels involved and contributes to the business performance.
If you would like to hear more then all you need to do is contact Sarah at Linking Talent. Any conversation you have will be in the strictest confidence and will give you the opportunity to explore the opportunity in more detail and identify if it really fits with your career aspirations.