Senior Recruitment administrator
Salary - £25,000 to £30,000
Linking Talent are pleased to partner with a highly respected recruitment business, established for over 30 years with an incredible reputation within the UK and Internationally. They are looking to appoint an experienced Administrator to oversee all support functions within the organisation.
You will have exceptional administration skills alongside a can-do attitude, the ability to multi-task and respond to business needs quickly and efficiently.
Key responsibilities include:
- General office administration
- Basic accounting including processing expenses and updating invoices
- Database management, ensuring information is recorded accurately
- Providing the Directors with basic management information, running reports direct from the CRM system
- Updating and recording candidate and client details on the company CRM system
- Liaising with candidates, clients and visitors as required
- Coordinating and arranging candidate interviews with the recruitment consultants
- Uploading job adverts to various job boards and website
- Marketing administration
- Dealing with telephone enquiries.
Recruitment is a busy and challenging sector, no day is the same, as an administrator within this small recruitment team you need to be able to respond to tasks as they come through.
Key skills required include:
- Highly organised and able to multi-task. Able to respond to changes in your work-load with a positive and can-do attitude.
- Proficient IT skills, including all Microsoft packages (Excel, Word, Outlook, MS Teams, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You will be based in East Leeds, with excellent connections to the motorway network. The company can offer the following:
- Competitive salary up to £30,000 depending on experience
- Car parking
- Reduced hours / job share can be considered.
Please contact Sarah at Linking Talent to discuss this role in more detail. The client can interview and appoint someone very quickly, so don’t delay.