Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Salary - £35,000 - £45,000
Linking Talent are working in partnership with an incredibly successful organisation based in central Leeds. Due to continued growth, they are keen to appoint an experienced recruiter to take the lead on their hiring strategy and recruitment process, you would also take ownership of some HR tasks. Working closely with the two Business Owners, you would have a great deal of exposure not only to recruitment but the wider business strategy. If you are currently working in agency and keen to develop your Talent Acquisition skills inhouse and build your HR experience, then this is a great role for you.
The business supply and distribute Beauty products across the UK and Europe, their brand has gained momentum over the last few years and has been nominated and received several industry awards. Your role would be incredibly varied and would include:
- Working closely with the Directors to create a hiring strategy. This would include building a pipeline of candidates across all areas of the business, with specific emphasis to Sales & Marketing roles.
- Managing the recruitment process from sourcing, interviewing, offer and on-boarding
- Working closely with Recruitment Agencies to outsource roles and manage the process, negotiating terms and handling all queries
- Managing the internship program, building relationships with Universities & Colleges
- Building the Employer Brand through pro-active LinkedIn and social media activity
- Handling 1st line HR queries including sickness and absence policy, monitoring probation recording sickness, holidays etc.
- Involved in all employee quarterly reviews, providing the senior management team with performance data. Ensuring the quarterly reviews are scheduled, objectives are recorded and evaluated etc.
- Employee Engagement, including implementing initiatives, providing employee feedback to the Directors.
The Directors are looking for someone who can work pro-actively and take ownership, you will work on an ad-hoc projects, in the first instance this will include a review of their onboarding process. The company’s growth will be organic and through acquisition, the Talent Acquisition team could increase in scope and headcount over the coming years. The HR function of the business is currently outsourced to an external agency, you will be the first line of contact regarding any escalated HR issues and will coordinate this with the management team.
If you would like to explore this opportunity in more detail, please get in touch ASAP.