Senior Scientific Recruitment Consultant
Salary - £26,000 - £35,000
Manchester City Centre
Linking Talent have been asked to partner with an incredible recruitment business based in central Manchester. When you take a brief from a client and you want to apply yourself you know it’s a great organisation offering an amazing opportunity. The company focus on Scientific recruitment and are genuinely making a difference to the world we live in – working within the Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences sector, with clients across the UK and Europe. They are looking for an experienced recruiter who can demonstrate the potential to lead, motivate and mentor a team of high performing recruiters. This is an amazing platform for a career into management.
The organisation are keen to invest in their permanent division and are looking for a future leader to steer this team. In the next year this team will double in headcount, with plans to hire another four recruiters. The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in the Scientific sector, the client is however very interested to meet recruiters from any market. This company are all about attitude and fit within their culture, the technical elements of knowing the market can be learnt.
As an established recruiter in this sector the emphasis is on delivering a first class recruitment service to their clients and candidates, they build their business through relationships. Whilst you will undertake business development activities a significant proportion of your time will be spent developing relationships within existing clients.
What can the company offer –
- Competitive base salary with a clearly defined salary framework and bi-annual reviews
- Uncapped commission scheme (very transparent and easy to work out what you will earn from every placement)
- Reward culture (with overseas holidays up for grabs, high flier meals at exclusive restaurants, awards night, summer party – I could go on!)
- Ongoing professional development, including a Future Leaders program
- A fantastic team, who work well together and support each other.
If you like the sound of this so far then please get in touch with Sarah Hall at Linking Talent. There is more to say about this opportunity! For a confidential conversation contact Sarah on 07510 093208.