Senior Recruitment Consultant
Salary - £30,000 - £40,000
Linking Talent are working with an incredibly successful Accountancy & Finance recruiter based in central Leeds. They have an established client portfolio and a fantastic reputation; due to continued growth they are keen to appoint an experienced recruiter focused on the Qualified Accountancy market. Working alongside an established team with a strong reputation at the C-Suite level you would be able to make an immediate impact and generate revenue very quickly.
Your focus would be developing relationships with newly qualified and qualified finance professionals, working on contingency and retained business. You may currently work within this market or perhaps you focus on Transactional Accountancy roles and do not have the scope in your current organisation to step into a qual desk and work on higher value fees.
This company has built an exceptional reputation, they have developed a team of recruiters who work well as a team and are given the autonomy to run their desk as if it were their own business. They do not work to KPI’s, you would have flexibility to work from home or the office, you are treated as a professional to do your job your way.
- Competitive base salary, c£30,000 - £40,000, flexible dependent on experience
- £0 threshold for the first 6months, uncapped commission.
- Work from home and the office, this is a professional working environment, and you will enjoy a great deal of freedom to run your day and your desk
- An amazing database of candidates and clients giving you the opportunity to earn commission straight away.
- Incentives, rewards and social events.
If you would like to hear more then all you need to do is contact Sarah at Linking Talent. Any conversation you have will be in the strictest confidence and will give you the opportunity to explore the opportunity in more detail and identify if it really fits with your career aspirations.