managing Recruitment Consultant
Salary - £30,000 - £40,000
Linking Talent are working with an incredibly successful Accountancy & Finance recruiter based in central Leeds. They have an established client portfolio and a fantastic reputation; due to continued growth they are keen to appoint an experienced recruiter to take on a Transactional Accountancy desk. The ideal recruiter will be looking to move into a leadership role, you would initially oversee a team of 2 experienced recruiters with a view that you would increase this headcount over the next year.
I’m keen to speak to recruiters who already work within the A&F market, or perhaps you currently work in a more generalist recruitment role and would love to specialise. This is a fast paced and busy desk.
The business is very well established at the senior end of the market (including FD’s, FC’s and CFO’s) as a result the business development calls you make would be with individuals already engaged with the brand and therefore incredibly receptive. This role will oversee permanent and temporary recruitment within the Yorkshire market, you would focus on roles including Purchase Ledger, Credit Control, Assistant Accountants through to Part-Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA.
This company offers an amazing culture where teamwork thrives. They celebrate success with weekends away, meals out and incentives. The leadership team are generous and genuinely want to develop your career and reward you. The autonomy you would enjoy would make it feel like you are your own boss.
- Competitive base salary, c£30,000 - £35,000, flexible dependent on experience
- £0 threshold, uncapped commission. You could very realistically double if not treble your base salary.
- Work from home and the office, this is a professional working environment, and you will enjoy a great deal of freedom to run your day and your desk
- An amazing database of candidates and clients giving you the opportunity to earn commission straight away.
- Professional development, the company have ambitious plans to grow. You could develop to holding a seat at the board.
If you would like to hear more then all you need to do is contact Sarah at Linking Talent. Any conversation you have will be in the strictest confidence and will give you the opportunity to explore the opportunity in more detail and identify if it really fits with your career aspirations.