Senior Recruitment Consultant
Salary - £40,000 - £50,000
Linking Talent are working with an incredibly successful Accountancy & Finance recruiter based in Lancaster. Business is booming, they have smashed budget and many of their consultants are achieving record months one after another. As a result, they are keen to appoint an experienced recruiter looking to take their career into a leadership role. The focus is on the transactional Accountancy & Finance market, initially overseeing a team of two high performing consultants, with a view that you would add to this team in the next year.
This business has an exceptional reputation at the senior end of the Accountancy & Finance market, as a transactional recruiter you would receive a lot of internal referrals and enjoy a client portfolio who are incredibly receptive. The ideal candidate will have experience within the A&F market; however, this is not essential and a strong recruiter from a transferable sector would be considered.
This company has built an exceptional reputation, they have developed a team of recruiters who work well as a team and are given the autonomy to run their desk as if it were their own business. They do not work to KPI’s, you would have flexibility to work from home or the office, you are treated as a professional to do your job your way.
- Competitive base salary, c£40,000 - £50,000 flexible dependent on experience
- £0 threshold for the first 6months, uncapped commission. Plus, commission based on team performance
- Work from home and the office, this is a professional working environment, and you will enjoy a great deal of freedom to run your day and your desk
- An amazing database of candidates and clients giving you the opportunity to earn commission straight away.
- Incentives, rewards and social events.
If you would like to hear more then all you need to do is contact Sarah at Linking Talent. Any conversation you have will be in the strictest confidence and will give you the opportunity to explore the opportunity in more detail and identify if it really fits with your career aspirations.