Recruitment Administrator & Resourcer
Salary - £18,000 to £20,000
Linking Talent are incredibly pleased to partner with a leading Healthcare Recruitment business based in North Bradford. Our client is very well established and well known for providing permanent & temporary recruitment solutions within the NHS and private sector. Due to continued growth, they are looking to hire within their Support Team, your role as a Recruitment Resourcer is a great step into the recruitment sector and could open a pathway for career progression, with opportunities to develop as a Recruitment Consultant.
As a Recruitment Administrator & Resourcer you will support the wider team, this is a very busy and fast-paced environment and requires someone with excellent communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Resourcing specialist medical professionals through pro-active advertising and networking
- Ensuring the candidate database is up to date, keeping in regular contact with candidates to confirm their availability and update their employment status
- Producing marketing information such as e-shots to engage with candidates historically registered with the organisation
- Ensuring candidates have the required employment criteria and documents including Right to Work, Qualifications, Proof of Address, employment references etc.
- Liaising with the Recruitment Consultants and Senior Management team to support with ad-hoc administration requirements
- Handling queries from clients and candidates.
This business stands out for many reasons, they are incredibly friendly and supportive with a low staff turnover. Office hours are 8am – 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.
What’s on offer:
- Salary up to £20,000 based on experience
- Private Healthcare
- Parking on-site
- Scope for progression as the business are investing and looking to expand in every division.
If you would like to hear more, please contact Sarah Hall on 07510 093208. I’m excited to discuss this role in more detail and very happy to provide a more comprehensive overview.