head of Talent acquisition
Salary - £45,000 to £60,000, plus performance related bonus
Linking Talent are partnering with a central London based recruitment business looking to appoint an experienced recruitment professional to lead their Talent Acquisition team. This organisation is headed up by one of the most notable entrepreneurs within the recruitment sector, with a track record for growing organisations within the UK and Internationally. After a very successful 2021 they are now looking to hire a Head of Talent Acquisition, reporting to the board of Directors, you will play a pivotal role in the attraction of experienced recruiters and graduate hires. Initially focused on their London office, you would swiftly take the lead on hiring for their new offices in Europe and the US. This is a role that rarely comes to the market and will provide an ambitious recruiter with the scope to build the Talent Acquisition team and shape their contribution to the business from the beginning.
This business is keen to invest in their Talent Acquisition team, they envisage the team will grow to c5 over the next 12 months.
Scope for this role include:
- Managing and growing the Talent Acquisition team, ensuring the team have clear objectives and work effectively to achieve these. Providing motivation, support and training.
- Comprehensive stakeholder engagement, including regular updates and feedback.
- Ongoing review and refinement of the recruitment process.
- Hands on manager, responsible for your own portfolio of vacancies. Primarily focused on sourcing experienced recruiters, including Recruitment Managers. You will also oversee graduate hires alongside your team.
- Building the Employer Brand, including developing the company’s website to include ‘work for us,’ pro-active LinkedIn and social media activity.
- Work force planning, working closely with the Directors to implement a strategic growth plan, in the UK and in the international offices
- Working closely with Recruitment Agencies (R2R) to outsource roles and manage the process, negotiating terms and managing all queries.
This role requires someone who is pro-active, full of energy and ambitious. The business has created an amazing culture which allows individuals to thrive, they encourage ideas and collaboration. Celebrating success and ensuring individuals reach their full potential. This will be a challenging role, requiring hard-work, tenacity and ideas! This is a brand-new role, once you understand the company’s objectives you will take ownership of the way you and your team deliver the results. If you are looking for a role which will allow you autonomy, where your ideas will become a reality then please contact Sarah at Linking Talent to hear more.